The snow is almost gone up here in the hilltowns and I am sure the Pioneer Valley is drying out. Time to start that yard clean up before the leaves and flower gardens start blooming. If you are in the market for selling your home this is a crucial time to spruce up for the Spring Market.
With first impressions as important as they are, Coldwell Banker Blue Matter shares “3 Affordable Ways to Spruce Up Your Front Porch For Spring“. Coldwell Banker created a board for those interested in their front door wreath idea, check it out!
Here is an article from “This Old House” about spring clean up. The blog posted this article in March, which probably was good timing for many but we are just passing the “squirt” test up here.
ehow Home shares tips and instructions about cleaning up your yard after a long winter.
AND, for the Pinterest fans the pins are unlimited with ideas, instructions and more for your Spring Clean Up Projects. We just started our own boards on Pinterest, check out our progress.
Hope everyone enjoys this Spring weather….
Northampton MA Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $188,500
575 Bridge Rd - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/110 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $279,000
24 Audubon Road - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:311 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $589,000
20 Greenleaf Drive - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:411 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $325,000
269 Riverside Drive - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:213 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $118,000
74 Barrett St. - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:113 hours ago
South Deerfield MA Listing AlertsDeerfield, MA - $334,500
67 Sugarloaf - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:1/1Deerfield, MA - $239,900
26 South Main Street - Single-Family - Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Deerfield, MA - $334,900
6 N. Hillside - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Deerfield, MA - $239,900
62 Wapping Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Deerfield, MA - $259,900
139 Lower Rd - Single-Family - Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Shelburne Falls MA Listing AlertsShelburne, MA - $127,000
115 Main Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/117 hours agoBuckland, MA - $199,000
15 Walker Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Buckland, MA - $349,500
10 Dungarvin Drive - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Buckland, MA - $198,500
63 Conway St - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Buckland, MA - $224,900
37 North Street - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:1
Greenfield MA Listing AlertsGreenfield, MA - $350,000
148-150 Federal Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:0.2114 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $374,900
29 Davenport Way - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/115 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $175,000
26 Barton Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:215 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $144,900
90 Laurel Street - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Greenfield, MA - $38,000
38 Forest Ave - Land - Acres:0.18
- 19-year-old Springfield resident Shamaad Jones, arrested on warrants... April 16, 2014SPRINGFIELD - A 19-year-old Belmont Avenue man, arrested Tuesday on a number of warrants, including the armed robbery of a Cumberland Farms convenience store in Northampton late last year, was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 cash bail during his arraignment in District Court.
- Northampton troubadour Mikey Sweet opens for Ben Taylor at the Iron Horse April 16, 2014Sweet is also an alum of performances at the Iron Horse Music Hall where he will return on April 22 to be the opening act for Ben Taylor , son of James Taylor and Carly Simon .
- National Weather Service issues flood warning for Connecticut River... April 16, 2014SPRINGFIELD - The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for sections of the Connecticut River in Montague, Northampton and Enfield, where rising water levels could cause minor to moderate flooding Wednesday night through Thursday.
- Hartsbrook School to launch 'Forest Classroom' to integrate play, nature and learning April 16, 2014Rachel Kennedy, early childhood education teacher at the Hartsbrook School, in Hadley, will teach the "Forest Classroom" program that begins at the school in the fall.
- 19-year-old Springfield resident Shamaad Jones, arrested on warrants... April 16, 2014
- Mass. DA to host domestic violence conferences April 7, 2014Trying to save money? Instead of spending your money, why not make your own gifts to give out to your friends and family on their birthdays! Chef Mike Harrison, joined us in the Mass Appeal kitchen to share more about the Buckley Health Care Center and make a delicious recipe off their menu for Pan-Seared Cod with Basil Sauce.
- Citya s taxing capacity faces test April 6, 2014The city has been advised to consider raising property taxes to create a stabilzation fund because Pittsfield's leeway to tax more without an override vote is rapidly disappearing.
- Next month April 3, 2014With only four weeks to go until the annual town meeting, Deerfield is facing a budget shortfall of $730,311 and it may have to consider a Prop.
- Deerfield faces $730,311 projected budget shortfall April 3, 2014With only four weeks to go until the annual town meeting, Deerfield is facing a budget shortfall of $730,311 and it may have to consider a Prop.
- Mass. DA to host domestic violence conferences April 7, 2014
- Sharpie Queen April 16, 2014For Rodin, it was stone. But for Suzanne Conway of Colrain, the humble Sharpie is the tool of choice: A simple, felt marker yielding up a bright swoosh of color, in whatever thickness you could want.
- Homeless man pleads guilty to failure to register with Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board April 16, 2014William Brannigan, 55, whose address is listed as homeless, pleaded guilty on Monday in Franklin Superior Court on charges of failure to register as a sex offender in Montague and Greenfield and misleading a police officer.
- Precinct 5 preliminary election today April 15, 2014Three candidates will vie for two spots on the June ballot today when preliminary election polls open at 7 a.m. Retired Greenfield firefighter John Lyford, local activist and Greenfield Human Rights Commission member Penny Ricketts, and local lawyer specializing in elder law Robert Wainstein will vie for the two spots, which will eventually lead to ... (more […]
- Franklin County Technical school cosmetology students will cut hair... April 15, 2014Franklin County Technical school cosmetology students will cut hair for Locks of Love at the school's cosmetology shop on Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Recorder Franklin County Technical School senior Madison Lively of Greenfield and some of her classmates will use their skills as hairdressers-in-training this week to help children, teens and ... (mor […]
- Sharpie Queen April 16, 2014