The snow is almost gone up here in the hilltowns and I am sure the Pioneer Valley is drying out. Time to start that yard clean up before the leaves and flower gardens start blooming. If you are in the market for selling your home this is a crucial time to spruce up for the Spring Market.
With first impressions as important as they are, Coldwell Banker Blue Matter shares “3 Affordable Ways to Spruce Up Your Front Porch For Spring“. Coldwell Banker created a board for those interested in their front door wreath idea, check it out!
Here is an article from “This Old House” about spring clean up. The blog posted this article in March, which probably was good timing for many but we are just passing the “squirt” test up here.
ehow Home shares tips and instructions about cleaning up your yard after a long winter.
AND, for the Pinterest fans the pins are unlimited with ideas, instructions and more for your Spring Clean Up Projects. We just started our own boards on Pinterest, check out our progress.
Hope everyone enjoys this Spring weather….
Northampton MA Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $199,000
1226 Burts Pit Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:115 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $519,900
91 Emerson Way - Single-Family - Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/115 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $119,500
80 Damon Rd - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Northampton, MA - $199,900
793 Ryan - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1
South Deerfield MA Listing AlertsDeerfield, MA - $375,000
165 Lower Road - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/18 hours agoDeerfield, MA - $275,000
0 North Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:1Deerfield, MA - $349,900
6 N. Hillside - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Deerfield, MA - $489,000
247 Greenfield Road - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:3.15
Shelburne Falls MA Listing AlertsShelburne, MA - $145,000
115 Main Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/19 hours agoBuckland, MA - $224,900
37 North Street - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:114 hours agoShelburne, MA - $364,500
7 Pleasant Street - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Buckland, MA - $59,000
Lot 5 Bray Road - Land - Acres:0.69
Greenfield MA Listing AlertsGreenfield, MA - $65,000
5-7 Hayes Ave - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:15 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $224,900
295 Country Club Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $315,000
337 Log Plain Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/112 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $242,000
29 Silver Crest Lane - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:215 hours ago
- After 35 years in Northampton, current and former owners of the Iron... March 10, 2014Since opening in Northampton on Feb. 24, 1979, the Iron Horse Music Hall has hosted locally-loved acts and national names in its small Center Street venue.
- Worthington artist has first exhibit at Northampton gallery March 10, 2014Some artists can seem pretentious when speaking about their work. Not Chrissy Neithercott of Worthington.
- Lahey named a Top 100 hospital March 10, 2014Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Lahey Health, was recently named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- AG candidate stops in Northampton to talk disability rights March 10, 2014Maura Healey, a Democratic candidate for Massachusetts attorney general, was in the Florence section of the city on Sunday, speaking about her work on disability rights.
- After 35 years in Northampton, current and former owners of the Iron... March 10, 2014
- CT Audubon Eco-Travel Presents Butterflies in the Berkshires - Mar. 20 March 7, 2014Travel to the foothills of the Berkshires in Deerfield, Massachusetts, to visit the 8,000 square foot glass conservatory filled with 4,000 butterflies fluttering free about their tropical, peaceful environment.
- Dollhouse and Toy Museum opens new exhibit March 4, 2014The Dollhouse and Toy Museum of Vermont has a new exhibit featuring the decorative tin boxes of Jane Radocchia, a local architect and historian who specializes in restorations of historic houses.
- State police confiscated 591 bags of heroin and cash following a traffic stop. March 3, 2014The passenger of a Vermont vehicle claimed ownership of more than 500 bags of heroin following a traffic stop at about 5 p.m. Saturday.
- An in-depth look at Dartmouth's rich, 350-year history March 2, 2014"Now, instead of a sleepy little farm town, Dartmouth has become a big town. I don't know if that's for the better but it has certainly changed drastically," said George, a Select Board member and third-generation owner of the John George Farm.
- CT Audubon Eco-Travel Presents Butterflies in the Berkshires - Mar. 20 March 7, 2014
- Jane Kaufman: Reeling from the contra dance at Guiding Star Grange March 9, 2014The author dances with Richard Chamlin at the Guiding Star Grange in Greenfield to the music of Wild Asparagus March 1. As a transplanted Midwesterner, the social atmosphere of New England has often felt a bit gray to me.
- Who pays for damage caused by potholes? March 7, 2014Potholes have been a fact of life in western Massachusetts since there have been roads.
- BF woman charged with 3 drug offenses in Mass. March 5, 2014A Bellows Falls resident was charged with three drug offenses in Greenfield, Mass., District Court Monday, two days after a traffic stop revealed she was in possession of 591 bags of heroin and four Ecstasy pills.
- Letter: Generating discussion March 3, 2014One man's opinion generates an opposing idea. Sometimes it's good to get a discussion going.
- Jane Kaufman: Reeling from the contra dance at Guiding Star Grange March 9, 2014