The snow is almost gone up here in the hilltowns and I am sure the Pioneer Valley is drying out. Time to start that yard clean up before the leaves and flower gardens start blooming. If you are in the market for selling your home this is a crucial time to spruce up for the Spring Market.
With first impressions as important as they are, Coldwell Banker Blue Matter shares “3 Affordable Ways to Spruce Up Your Front Porch For Spring“. Coldwell Banker created a board for those interested in their front door wreath idea, check it out!
Here is an article from “This Old House” about spring clean up. The blog posted this article in March, which probably was good timing for many but we are just passing the “squirt” test up here.
ehow Home shares tips and instructions about cleaning up your yard after a long winter.
AND, for the Pinterest fans the pins are unlimited with ideas, instructions and more for your Spring Clean Up Projects. We just started our own boards on Pinterest, check out our progress.
Hope everyone enjoys this Spring weather….
Featured Property Slideshow
Northampton MA Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $489,000
57-59 Chestnut St. - Multi-Family - Units:4 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:8Northampton, MA - $115,000
80 Damon Rd. - Condo - Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Northampton, MA - $297,000
15 Summer St - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Northampton, MA - $345,000
43 Center Street - Condo - Other - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
South Deerfield MA Listing AlertsDeerfield, MA - $375,000
103 Upper Road - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Deerfield, MA - $224,900
1 Heritage Way - Condo - Garden - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Deerfield, MA - $289,000
72 Boynton Road West - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3Deerfield, MA - $289,000
72 Boynton Road West - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:4
Shelburne Falls MA Listing AlertsShelburne, MA - $125,000
12 Water Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:0.06Buckland, MA - $178,000
58 North Street - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Buckland, MA - $368,800
10 Dungarvin Drive - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Shelburne, MA - $154,500
115 Main Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Greenfield MA Listing AlertsGreenfield, MA - $87,000
29 Princeton Ter - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Greenfield, MA - $162,000
3 Earl Ave - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Greenfield, MA - $375,000
898 Bernardston Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Greenfield, MA - $179,000
255 Colrain Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
- Northampton fire causes $150K damage to Phillips Enterprises on Route 10 December 6, 2013Northampton firefighters on the scene of a fire Thursday at Phillips Enterprises, 149 Easthampton St. Deputy Fire Chief Christopher Norris said there were no injuries.
- Northampton seeks agreement with MGM-Springfield to defray impact of a casino December 5, 2013Mayor David J. Narkewicz wants to make sure a casino will not take away from Northampton's vibrancy.
- Northampton License Commission finds Tully O'Reilly's and The Elevens in violation December 5, 2013NORTHAMPTON - One might look like a DJ, sound like a DJ and be advertized as a DJ, but that doesn't make him a DJ.
- Former Northampton DPW worker Karen Bouquillon's case on drug, OUI counts finalized December 5, 2013NORTHAMPTON - The city's former solid waste manager has resolved legal issues stemming from an incident in April when police responding to a report of a car crashed into a tree said they found her intoxicated.
- Northampton fire causes $150K damage to Phillips Enterprises on Route 10 December 6, 2013
- Beekeepers disappearing along with bees December 5, 2013No one knows exactly why honeybees have been disappearing in such large numbers, but beekeeper Dan Conlon of South Deerfield believes the phenomena, now called "Colony Collapse Disorder," started in the 1980s, when the bloodsucking "verolla destructor" mite and a trachial mite began infesting bee colonies.
- Town seeks more control over archaeological digs December 1, 2013The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that the proposed rule would give the Deerfield Historical Commission oversight over all town archaeological resources and improve accountability among archaeologists surveying and digging land.
- Real Estate/Changing Hands November 29, 2013Scott G. Lesure and Sally J. Rice to Hoff Family Trust, Survivors Trust Trust A, of Salinas, CA, Mary F. Hoff, trustee, 81 Baptist Corner Road, $165,000.
- Wind downs trees, causing power outages for WMECo customers in... November 28, 2013EASTHAMPTON -- High winds took down trees Thanksgiving morning, leaving some Western Massachusetts Electric Co.
- Beekeepers disappearing along with bees December 5, 2013
- Officials await positive identification of body found floating in Franklin County river December 5, 2013GREENFIELD — Authorities in Franklin County are without new information as they await the state Medical Examiner's report on the body found floating in the Fall River on Monday.
- Fund helps to heat a home in Sandwich December 5, 2013In an attempt to shield her daughter, who recently had tried to commit suicide, a Sandwich mother hid her own depression stemming from an injury after a car accident.
- 2013 Toys for Tots drive begins December 5, 2013Monday marks the beginning of an annual two-week long campaign at 22News. In cooperation with the U.S. Marine Corps, AAA, and St. Germain Investment Management, we are hoping to meet the needs of thousands of western Massachusetts children through the Toys for Tots program.
- Greenfield Business Association to sell newest ornament during 'Home for the Holidays' December 5, 2013GREENFIELD -It won't be business as usual in Greenfield on Dec. 7, as Santa arrives, carolers sing and hot chocolate is served in the downtown shopping district.
- Officials await positive identification of body found floating in Franklin County river December 5, 2013