Getting ready for the holidays mean shopping, baking and decorating. Yes, decorating the tree and the house.
Coldwell Banker has this great post I thought you would enjoy! Love the game, just couldn’t help myself.
Everyone has that one special home in their neighborhood they look forward to seeing during the holiday season..you know the one. It’s the house that attracts neighbors from across town on even the coldest night…the one that lights up the faces of both children and adults and causes traffic jams on a street that is rarely traveled the other 11 months of the year. This is definitely one of those homes. . .
To read the rest of the post, click HERE
Featured Property Slideshow
Northampton MA Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $389,000
140 N Main St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/15 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $209,000
62 Overlook - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:16 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $5
30 Industrial Dr - Commercial - Year Built:1981 - Acres:6.91Northampton, MA - $375,000
91 Turkey Hill Road - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
South Deerfield MA Listing AlertsDeerfield, MA - $376,900
252 Lower Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/13 hours agoDeerfield, MA - $125,000
16 Settright Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:116 hours agoDeerfield, MA - $289,000
72 Boynton Road West - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3Deerfield, MA - $289,000
72 Boynton Road West - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:4
Shelburne Falls MA Listing AlertsShelburne, MA - $125,000
12 Water Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:0.06Buckland, MA - $178,000
58 North Street - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Buckland, MA - $368,800
10 Dungarvin Drive - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Shelburne, MA - $154,500
115 Main Street - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
Greenfield MA Listing AlertsGreenfield, MA - $255,000
78 Riddell St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/17 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $145,000
10 Euclid Avenue - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:17 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $1,350
117 Main Street - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:08 hours agoGreenfield, MA - $155,000
180 Wells St - Multi-Family - Units:3 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:5
- Holyoke Medical Birth Center's Brian Couchon 'Nurse of the Year' December 11, 2013I love that . . .I can follow a patient and her family from the time she comes in for her initial evaluation, through her labor and delivery.
- Concert news: Garth Brooks tour planned, New England Metal and... December 10, 2013Garth Brooks has revealed he will tour in 2014, but details are still unknown. His wife, Trisha Yearwood, has booked a show at the MGM Grand Theater at Foxwoods on March 15. Tickets for the MGM Grand show go on sale beginning Friday, Dec. 13 at 10 a.m. through the Foxwoods Box Office at 646-0609 and online at foxwoods.com .
- Club Scout: Mass Laughs a success at The Elevens December 10, 2013A lot of would-be comics don't last beyond a few months. Standup comedy is just too hard for those who lack both talent and commitment to stay the course through bad nights when they bomb or when no one shows up.
- Dad struggles to have more time with his son December 10, 2013Dear Abby: I am a single 25-year-old man with a 15-month-old son. I didn't plan on having any kids, but my son is everything to me.
- Holyoke Medical Birth Center's Brian Couchon 'Nurse of the Year' December 11, 2013
- Surrounding towns respond to Greenfield fire December 11, 2013Greenfield firefighters are currently figuring out how many residents will be out of their apartments after a fire at the Mill House apartments at 75 Wells St. in Greenfield Tuesday night.
- Centuries-old furniture a study in contrasts and continuity in craft December 6, 2013Once completed, it followed her in her marriage as a dowry, an expensive status symbol she would eventually have passed down to a daughter.
- Beekeepers disappearing along with bees December 5, 2013No one knows exactly why honeybees have been disappearing in such large numbers, but beekeeper Dan Conlon of South Deerfield believes the phenomena, now called "Colony Collapse Disorder," started in the 1980s, when the bloodsucking "verolla destructor" mite and a trachial mite began infesting bee colonies.
- Town seeks more control over archaeological digs December 1, 2013The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that the proposed rule would give the Deerfield Historical Commission oversight over all town archaeological resources and improve accountability among archaeologists surveying and digging land.
- Surrounding towns respond to Greenfield fire December 11, 2013
- Fire reported in Greenfield apartment building; area firefighters, Red Cross called to scene. December 11, 2013GREENFIELD - Firefighters from Greenfield and surrounding communities are battling a fire in an apartment building on Wells Street near downtown.
- Firefighter sustains minor injury in Bernardston fire which displaced 3 people December 10, 2013A fire at a home on South Street in BernardstonTuesday morning left a Greenfield firefighter with a twisted ankle and displaced three people includi9ng a local firefighter.
- Man found dead in Greenfield's Fall River identified as Michael Hogarty December 9, 2013Construction workers repairing a Route 2 bridge over the river spotted the body in shallow water on Dec. 2. Fall River separates the communities of Greenfield and Gill and runs into the Connecticut River .
- Rail fix on track for 2015 passenger service December 9, 2013The new train platform to be built at the John W. Olver Transit Center in Greenfield will extend out beyond the concrete bench at left, toward the train tracks.
- Fire reported in Greenfield apartment building; area firefighters, Red Cross called to scene. December 11, 2013