New England in the fall is such a wonderful place to be. Here in Western Massachusetts, the brilliant color of foliage is almost over and the leaves are quickly falling to the ground.
Fall is the time we rake the leaves in the yard, store away the summer furniture and get ready for winter snow. For all those homeowners who struggle with cleaning out your roof gutters, here is a great new device to help accomplish the task. Unique little device, watch the video.
Continue the article on Coldwell Banker Blue Matter
Northampton MA Listing AlertsNorthampton, MA - $278,900
51 Westhampton Road - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:316 hours agoNorthampton, MA - $399,900
56 Summer Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Northampton, MA - $239,000
96 Florence Rd - Single-Family - Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Northampton, MA - $329,900
448 Bridge Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
South Deerfield MA Listing AlertsDeerfield, MA - $239,000
31 West St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Deerfield, MA - $375,000
165 Lower Road - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Deerfield, MA - $275,000
0 North Street - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:1Deerfield, MA - $349,900
6 N. Hillside - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Shelburne Falls MA Listing Alerts
Greenfield MA Listing AlertsGreenfield, MA - $179,900
45 Linden Avenue - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Greenfield, MA - $169,900
28 Park Ave - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Greenfield, MA - $329,000
59 High Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/1Greenfield, MA - $295,000
36 Sunset Square - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- Irish Rovers to bring farewell tour to Calvin Theatre in Northampton March 16, 2014The Irish Rovers, clockwise, left to right, Geoffrey Kelly , Wilcil McDowell, Fred Graham , George Millar , Morris Crum, Ian Millar , and Sean O'Driscoll .
- Northampton ceremony to honor memory of Dominic Daley and James... March 16, 2014The Northampton monument to Dominic Daley and James Halligan, two Irish immigrants who were wrongly hanged in 1806 for a murder they did not commit.
- Northampton man pleads guilty to drug charges March 15, 2014NORTHAMPTON - A local man was sentenced to two years in jail Friday after pleading guilty to cocaine charges in Hampshire Superior Court .
- Ludlow Planning Board approves proposed zoning amendment permitting medical marijuana facility March 14, 2014An employee stands behind medical marijuana clone plants at a medical marijuana facility in Oakland, Calif., in this file photo.
- Irish Rovers to bring farewell tour to Calvin Theatre in Northampton March 16, 2014
- CT Audubon Eco-Travel Presents Butterflies in the Berkshires - Mar. 20 March 7, 2014Travel to the foothills of the Berkshires in Deerfield, Massachusetts, to visit the 8,000 square foot glass conservatory filled with 4,000 butterflies fluttering free about their tropical, peaceful environment.
- Dollhouse and Toy Museum opens new exhibit March 4, 2014The Dollhouse and Toy Museum of Vermont has a new exhibit featuring the decorative tin boxes of Jane Radocchia, a local architect and historian who specializes in restorations of historic houses.
- State police confiscated 591 bags of heroin and cash following a traffic stop. March 3, 2014The passenger of a Vermont vehicle claimed ownership of more than 500 bags of heroin following a traffic stop at about 5 p.m. Saturday.
- An in-depth look at Dartmouth's rich, 350-year history March 2, 2014"Now, instead of a sleepy little farm town, Dartmouth has become a big town. I don't know if that's for the better but it has certainly changed drastically," said George, a Select Board member and third-generation owner of the John George Farm.
- CT Audubon Eco-Travel Presents Butterflies in the Berkshires - Mar. 20 March 7, 2014
- How to handle long-term care premium hikes March 16, 2014Three things are certain in life if you're among the eight million Americans who own a long-term care insurance policy.
- Volunteers to search for Rebecca Streeter, missing Greenfield woman, in neighborhood around home March 16, 2014GREENFIELD - Friends of Rebecca Streeter, a Greenfield woman who has been missing for more than two weeks, intend to meet Sunday morning to conduct a search of the area around her home, according to a local media report.
- MassDOT approves final funding for Springfield's Union Station March 14, 2014The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has given the green light to finance the final part of the first phase of Union Station's redevelopment.
- I love what it has become' March 12, 2014A five-minute stroll through that light-filled, clean space can lift spirits and inspire creativity.
- How to handle long-term care premium hikes March 16, 2014